What areas do you service?
Used Toyota Parts Melbourne provides mechanical services to Toyota vehicles in Melbourne and surrounds. Our spare parts are available to order Australia wide.
What are your warranty terms?
At Used Toyota Parts our warranty terms on Toyota spare parts Australia are:
- The purchaser acknowledges that the goods are secondhand and in satisfactory condition and parts supplied are as requested.
- Replacement warranty on goods for 30, 60 or 90 days as specified at the time of sale.
- All warranty periods begin strictly from date of invoice. No exceptions.
- All deposits paid will be deemed as a purchase order and will not be refunded.
- Used Toyota Parts will not accept returns due to miss diagnosis or if the item is no longer required.
- Refunds will only be given if a replacement part is not available.
- Under no circumstances will reworked goods be accepted for credit.
- All engines are sold as “bare long”. All attached accessories are not included in our warranty and are left on engines for your convenience only. All engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs fitted and all warranty will be null and void if removed or overheated. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the radiator has been professionally cleaned and tested by a qualified repairer and evidence of this must be available in the event of a warranty claim.
- Note: Any engine that has been overheated will be void of any warranty. Used Toyota Parts will not be held responsible for any labour costs, towing or unauthorised repairs.
- Note: Used Toyota Part’s warranty does not cover oil leaks. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the condition of all gaskets and oil seals before fitting.
- Electrical items will have no or limited warranty as specified at time of purchase. Note: Used Toyota Parts will not accept returns on electrical items, due to incorrect diagnosis.
- All goods sold remain the property of Used Toyota Parts until full and final payment is made and all cheques have cleared.
- Note: All engines, gearboxes, transmissions and differentials are all drained of oil before leaving Used Toyota Parts. It is the customer’s responsibility to drain all change over units of oil before being returned to Used Toyota Parts as per E.P.A requirements and regulations.
What is the difference between a wrecker, a auto wreckers, an auto dismantlers and an auto salvage business?
There is no difference, it is just different terminology.
What make and models of Toyota do you have spare parts for?
Corolla, Echo, Paseo, Yaris, Prius, Sera, Crown, Cressida, Corona, Celsior, Camry, Avensis, Avalon, Aurion, Celica, Supra, Soarer and MR2. Plus utes, vans and light trucks including Coaster, Dyna, Estima, Hiace, Hilux, Spacia, Townace and Tarago. See our online car parts finder.
What make and model4WD spare parts do you have?
At Used Toyota Parts we have spare 4WD parts for 4Runner, Kluger, Landcruiser, Prado and Rav4.
Why use second hand or used Toyota parts?
Used or second hand Toyota spare parts are usually cheaper than new and sometimes the part may no longer be produced and the only option is a used part.
What is the difference between reconditioned, used and new parts?
A reconditioned part is a part that has been fully serviced and upgraded. A used part comes from a used car and a new part is new and never before used. This is usually the most expensive option.
What information do I need to provide for Toyota spare parts?
You need to provide the make of the car, the model of the car and the year. Then you need to provide the part name and describe what part you exactly need. Take a look at our Toyota spare parts finder.